If you know me at all, you know that I really don’t cook. But with all my free time, I figured I might as well learn! I made this for the first time at my summer house with my stepmom. It was so good and easy that I decided to make it for my mom, stepdad and my younger brother, which is when the photo is from. Now I’d love to share with y’all 🙂
- Chicken cutlets (I used about 8)
- 2 Tomatoes
- Pesto sauce (I used the brand Roland)
- Olive oil
- Shredded mozzarella
- Grated parmesan
- Garlic powder
- Dried parsley
- Dried basil
- Slice tomatoes into half moon wedge pieces.
- Create the breadcrumb mixture. (I didn’t measure any of this I just eyeballed it.)
- Put breadcrumb in a bowl with pepper, dried parsley, dried basil, garlic powder, grated parmesan and shredded mozzarella.
- Add in just enough olive oil to make the mixture stick together
- Season chicken cutlets with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Spread pesto sauce on each cutlet.
- Put about 3 tomato wedges per each cutlet on top of the pesto.
- Put the breadcrumb mixture on top of the chicken and tomatoes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
- Make sure the breadcrumb is golden brown when you take it out of the oven.
- And voila! You’re done.